My Simple Intro' Click 'n' SHOO~ Tales
My L!ta Heaven♥
One word to explain my feeling - "S-U-F-F-E-R"
Saturday, November 24, 2012 | 7:00 AM | 0 wink
It's after my PMR now, by right, i need to R-E-L-A-X but, i don't know, why i felt some feeling crept into my body. It's isn't a good feel. I'm so useless, embarrassed!! Really don't know how to face it! felt like body with SOUL? O.O actually, more than that.. Just because of you? I've wasted my tears? but what did I get? -It's just nothing.. (: well, I am smiling, no matter how, smile is a "mask". It cover up my sadness. Sometimes, I'm beside you, I'm warm, even sometimes the temperature raised. But, you? You are cool, I'm even freezing at the moment I'm beside you.. haiz.. it makes me suffer a lot, even feel like going to H-E-L-L! You'll never feel my feeling.. Nvm, i don't blame you. Just let it be.. You can just feel it if YOU WERE me. Okay, I think it's enough. It makes my tears going to drop agn.. Bye, sad;enjoy .__.

Older Post | Newer Post
Rawrr!


This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Thx for your cooperation

The Webmistress

paris-together
I'm Little Miss 시칭I live in a cozy house over that street. I love eating pocky sticks and muffins. I wish I am the only girl in the world. I hope I can Marry in Paris someday.(:

3.V.0.7♥

Jung Min
Park Jung Min♥

Play!!;D

Peeps, drag the food to the Jellyfish to feed. (:

Question?:]


Stalk Me Here!;3

Dear peeps, you must LOG-IN yours 1st before you click the ICON♥
ICON-Facebook_zps8fcd55c8acebook
twitter-iconwitter

Walkie Talkie!;)


Relaxing...


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credit$
MiEn & Hanji
Skin By :Cikin
Edited By :Me,Qing
S.Images By :Sipei