My Simple Intro' Click 'n' SHOO~ Tales
My L!ta Heaven♥
School's going to R-E-O-P-E-N!
Sunday, December 23, 2012 | 7:42 PM | 0 wink
Oh man,, school is going to reopen. Well, I'm with the same mood -- "It's just nothing"? Now, PMR passed, I'm moving nearer and nearer to SPM. My dear SPM~ I'm coming~ I told myself, If I'm hardworking in Form 4, It may be easier for my Form 5. I won't give up, and let YOU look down on me !! About the TOP STUDENTS? I'm sorry,I'm not that I-N-T-E-L-L-I-G-E-N-T okay?! Althought the PMR result is not what i want, and not satisfy with it, I wont become DISHEARTENED! I've told myself it's just "something" but now, I'm going to face to "everything". That's my future! Wow~ how hardworking am I? haha.. xP actually not that! x)) Next year maybe will saw new things that GROSSED ME OUT!! They said next year is HONEYMOON YEAR and why don't I find "ONE"?? OMG.. I'm not interested?<<(*it's fake*). Daahaha.. Okay, I'm busy now, bye. 
new mood,excited;enjoy! ;D

Older Post | Newer Post
Rawrr!


This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Thx for your cooperation

The Webmistress

paris-together
I'm Little Miss 시칭I live in a cozy house over that street. I love eating pocky sticks and muffins. I wish I am the only girl in the world. I hope I can Marry in Paris someday.(:

3.V.0.7♥

Jung Min
Park Jung Min♥

Play!!;D

Peeps, drag the food to the Jellyfish to feed. (:

Question?:]


Stalk Me Here!;3

Dear peeps, you must LOG-IN yours 1st before you click the ICON♥
ICON-Facebook_zps8fcd55c8acebook
twitter-iconwitter

Walkie Talkie!;)


Relaxing...


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credit$
MiEn &amp;amp; Hanji
Skin By :Cikin
Edited By :Me,Qing
S.Images By :Sipei