My Simple Intro' Click 'n' SHOO~ Tales
My L!ta Heaven♥
Shut' up!!!
Monday, November 4, 2013 | 9:34 PM | 0 wink
Hey! w** don't thought yourself the biggest kay? You thought I dunno what you've wrote? Before you write it, you should think properly that's whose FAULT? I'm now totally ON FIRE! But you? Just saying those 风凉话? I just couldn't believe that you've done this to me. Don't be too OVERCONFIDENT of yourself. What you've done, is not always the right one! THROW THINGS WHEN I'M ANGRY? That's a NORMAL human's behaviour. You can just don't look at it. Up to me, That's my hand, NOT YOURS! Everyone have their mood. What if the situation happened to me, turns to you? You will react with the same behaviour! That's how a sister should behave?! You really disappoint me. Just that I respect you, I doesn't speak a word out to scold you. I think for others, they may follow with a SLAP. You just couldn't take it easily as I could. Well,, SPEECHLESS for your attitude. No comment.
angry.sad.hate.__.


Older Post
Rawrr!


This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Thx for your cooperation

The Webmistress

paris-together
I'm Little Miss 시칭I live in a cozy house over that street. I love eating pocky sticks and muffins. I wish I am the only girl in the world. I hope I can Marry in Paris someday.(:

3.V.0.7♥

Jung Min
Park Jung Min♥

Play!!;D

Peeps, drag the food to the Jellyfish to feed. (:

Question?:]


Stalk Me Here!;3

Dear peeps, you must LOG-IN yours 1st before you click the ICON♥
ICON-Facebook_zps8fcd55c8acebook
twitter-iconwitter

Walkie Talkie!;)


Relaxing...


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credit$
MiEn & Hanji
Skin By :Cikin
Edited By :Me,Qing
S.Images By :Sipei